Statement about COVID19
All of our staff at Two Paths Integrative Wellness are monitoring the progression of COVID19 and staying up to date with the Center for Disease Control’s recommendations. All in person sessions at our office are temporarily suspended. Our team is still working with clients using telehealth services. Our priority is to prevent the virus’s spread while also ensuring that the mental health of our community is cared for.
Please consider the following recommendations:
- Wash your hands frequently and sanitize your spaces regularly.
- If you are feeling sick, and especially if you have a fever and cough, please stay home.
- Avoid close contact with others
- Visit the CDC’s website for regular updates regarding prevention, treatment, and other precautions.
- Visit the State of Michigan website for local information and state wide executive orders.
Please talk to your therapist about scheduling telehealth sessions. There is more information on our telehealth service options under “Services.” We utilize a service called Doxy.me which is HIPAA compliant to protect your privacy. Please let your therapist know at least a week prior to your session that you are interested in telehealth services so they can ensure you are eligible.